Smoking is a big topic when you’re not only a BBW but a smoker too. There is a negative stigma associated with being a smoker. Either you’re a smoker or you’re not, there is no in-between. Most nonsmokers steer clear of smokers, due to smell and health reasons. Smoking can also permeate a home so usually if you’re a smoker you’ll only have your smoking friends over. Smoking involves many different factors, so if you’re not likely to give up smoking any time soon, you’re going to need some special BBW dating advice to help you find the best dates.
Here are a few ways to help make it easier to find someone to date on your favorite BBW dating site in Australia.
1. Date only other smokers. Even though men can say smoking doesn’t matter, for the longterm, it really does. You don’t want to be put in a position where you’re on an Australian BBW date and he demands that you quit smoking. This can be heartbreaking if you’ve become attached to him and he wants to break up. In order to avoid this topic coming up, stick to dating only other smokers.
2. Add smoking to your profile. It’s always tempting to lie on a dating profile when you can’t see your potential dates on the BBW dating Australian sites. Sure, no one will call you out for dropping ten pounds off your profile, but smoking is a pretty important lifestyle choice that must be mentioned. The smell of smoke sticks to people’s hair and on their clothes. Do remember to include it in your dating profile on BBW dating sites, as it’s something you can’t hide once you’re on a real date.
3. Be honest about your enjoyment. If you’re a smoker who enjoys smoking but you have no intentions of quitting, do write that into your online BBW dating Australia profile too. You’ll be able to attract other smokers who feel the same, rather than smokers who are trying to quit. You’ll also discourage others on the BBW dating site from encouraging you to quit, when you don’t really want to.
4. Accept it. BBW dating Australians really don’t care about your weight, and if they’re also smokers, they don’t care about that either. You should learn to accept that you’re a smoker too. It can be difficult to quit smoking and if you’re healthy, does it really matter?
5. Set up a smoking date. Instead of meeting for a coffee shop date, meet for a smoking date. Choose a BBW dating location where you can sit down and have a cigarette. Some spots in Australia allow you to smoke indoors, such as bars, or on patios. Many restaurants still allow smoking too. You can meet men who enjoy meeting Australian BBW smokers, and you can be yourself when you’re out on your first dates.
If you haven’t given up smoking by now, chances are that you have no plans to do so. The best solution is to date Australian BBW admirers who have no problem with your lifestyle choice.